ForEachLoop standard macro is showing errors on compile when no errors are present

For whatever reason, the ForEachLoop standard macro has decided it doesn’t know how to work with arrays. My project will no longer compile due to this error shown in the “Length” node of the ForEachLoop. It’s saying that the length node cannot get the length of any array.

The compile error is:
The type of Target Array is undetermined. Connect something to the Length to imply a specific type.

Do I need to switch the input from a “Wildcard” array to something else? Considering this is an out-of-the-box function, that would be odd.

Is Unreal claiming the error is in this macro, or is it from something else I’m not seeing? Even if I remove all ForEachLoop calls in my blueprint, it still refuses to compile. I tried migrating my project to Unreal 4.19.1, but I’m still getting the compile errors. What’s weird is that sometimes it will randomly decide the error is no longer there and it will compile. If I save, close, and re-open the project, it will usually bring the error back.

Any ideas? I haven’t adjusted the ForEachLoop macro in any way. It just up and quit working.

Interestingly enough, the “Array” input node value is called “Array”, but that’s apparently not allowed. If I rename it to something else, then try to rename it back to “Array”, it won’t allow it. Could this be a conflict in the game engine somewhere?

Image attached of the blueprint and error.