ForEachLoop in Level BP doesn't change the variable in any Array Element

I will start by saying I am still very new to UE4 and coding in general so I am mostly sticking to Blueprints for everything.

I am trying to make it to where when you rotate the camera and overlap trigger boxes it sets the same variable on all of the “TownPush” Actors (there are around 150 in the world).

Here is the Overlap event in the Level BP:

The actual TownPush BP just checks when clicked for the “Camera Angle” variable and then has it’s physics enabled followed by adding a force to push it.

Currently when I rotate the camera it doesn’t change any of the variables in any of the BPs. All it does is stay at 0. Is there something I don’t understand about loops? How could I get this to work?

Thanks~

Turns out I had a failed cast right before the “Get all actors of class”. That was preventing the Array from having anything in it.

I figured it out by first setting a keybind to print the length of the array. When that came back as 0 I put a breakpoint on the “Get all actors of class”. It wasn’t being triggered so I removed the other cast before it (which I no longer needed).

Not really an answer since what I was asking wasn’t really the problem, that worked fine once the cast was removed.

The more you know.