Force Feedback / vibration strength and duration the same despite curves (iOS)

I have a few different Force Feedback-curves, but they all play exactly the same on the device.
What should be a massive explosion that has it’s feedback slowly fade away, is simply one tap / cycle of vibration, which is very faint. If I execute a small feedback from pressing a button, it too is a one gentle tap. I thought maybe strength of 1 in the curve wasn’t enough to warrant more vibration, but changing it to 10 didn’t affect it at all. What could be the reason for this? I’m running on an iPhone SE 2020, compiled to native .ipa

UPDATE: This is still happening with 4.26, and across a lot of various iOS-devices. I can’t fake rumble either by repeating the “one gentle tap”-Force Feedback, as there seems to be a half a second-cooldown to spamming vibration.

Are you using Haptic Feedback Effect Curve in 4.25? I cannot find that in the create advanced asset menu anymore.

No, I’m using regular Force Feedback curves, with settings for affect light- and heavy-joystick motors. Both heavy and light still result in the singular tap (and it seems like it doesn’t do even that if you try to play the force feedback in quick succession). Where did you have control over haptic feedback before?

Hi, same here with an iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone XS on UE 4.25

Hello,

We’ve made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

Thanks

Use PlayDynamicForceFeedback. And the vibration intensity of ios should not be more than 1.

If you set the vibration strength to 0.9, the vibration strongly once. You can fix this part by modifying the engine.