For some reason I can't switch to the new version of sdk for PS5 and PS4

Hey all. I’ve installed 5-th version of SDK for PS5 and 9.5’s version for PS4 and I am trying to build my project (4.27 UE4) with new SDK versions but have some issuies. The project had 4-th version of SDK for PS5 and 9-th for PS4.

So… the first of all I’ve changed SDK version in a UEBuildPS5.cs and UEBuildPS4.cs

After this I’ve changed nothing.

For PS5 I have this issue:

3>Creating makefile (no existing makefile)
3>UnrealBuildTool : error : Unhandled exception: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005):  can't find existing file
3>                           в System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
3>                           в System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
3>                           в UnrealBuildTool.Utils.RunLocalProcessAndReturnStdOut(String Command, String Args, Int32& ExitCode, Boolean LogOutput) в \Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\Utils.cs:line 429
3>                           в UnrealBuildTool.PS5ToolChain..ctor(PS5ToolChainOptions InOptions) в \Engine\Platforms\PS5\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\PS5ToolChain.cs:line 97
3>                           в UnrealBuildTool.PS5Platform.CreateToolChain(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) в \Engine\Platforms\PS5\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\UEBuildPS5.cs:line 776
3>                           в UnrealBuildTool.UEBuildTarget.CreateToolchain(UnrealTargetPlatform Platform) в \Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\Configuration\UEBuildTarget.cs:line 2114
3>                           в UnrealBuildTool.UEBuildTarget.Build(BuildConfiguration BuildConfiguration, ISourceFileWorkingSet WorkingSet, Boolean bIsAssemblingBuild, List`1 SpecificFilesToCompile) в \Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\Configuration\UEBuildTarget.cs:line 1606
3>                           в UnrealBuildTool.BuildMode.CreateMakefile(BuildConfiguration BuildConfiguration, TargetDescriptor TargetDescriptor, ISourceFileWorkingSet WorkingSet) в \Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\Modes\BuildMode.cs:line 617
3>                           в UnrealBuildTool.BuildMode.Build(List`1 TargetDescriptors, BuildConfiguration BuildConfiguration, ISourceFileWorkingSet WorkingSet, BuildOptions Options, FileReference WriteOutdatedActionsFile, Boolean bSkipPreBuildTargets) в \Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\Modes\BuildMode.cs:line 257
3>                           в UnrealBuildTool.BuildMode.Execute(CommandLineArguments Arguments) в \Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\Modes\BuildMode.cs:line 226
3>                           в UnrealBuildTool.UnrealBuildTool.Main(String[] ArgumentsArray) в \Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\UnrealBuildTool.cs:line 557
3>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(51,5): error MSB3073: The command "..\..\Build\BatchFiles\Rebuild.bat PS5 Development -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild" exited with code -1.
3>Done building project "myproject.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Rebuild All: 2 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

For PS4

3>orbis-ld 9.50.0.12 (rel,orbis,9.500 @527452 x64) C:\Program Files (x86)\SCE\ORBIS SDKs\9.500\host_tools\bin\orbis-ld.exe
3>Command line : error : L0032: could not open file "libD:\\MyFolder\\Project_Development_5\\MyProject\\Plugins\\FMODStudio\\Source\\FMODStudio\\..\\..\\Binaries\\PS4\\fmodL.a"
3>Command line : error : L0064: Linking aborted
3>orbis-clang : error : linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
3>dbsbuild : error : aborting build on error (1)

Same problem here, I can’t compile my game using SDK 9.500 and UE4.27.2

Hey man. I’ve solved the problem when I changed Platform Engine files.
You need to debug better to understand what the reason is

1 Like

Thanks, it work for me now

want to know where to get the ps5 plaform code, help please