Football Stadium

Figured I’d post this here as I used loads of tips and tricks off this part of the forum (thanks everyone!).

I made a football stadium for my club in FIFA 16 as a fun project, any sort of feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Screenshots inside UE4:

PS: Special thanks to** rabellogp ** for mentioning the “carpet method” in the Lawn grass Archviz thread :slight_smile:

Very cool. I was going to make some joke about FIFA corruption but I’ll leave that for someone else perhaps.

Next could we see different lighting conditions including nighttime lighting? That would be nice.

Edit: Perhaps for added fun you could make a toy car that you could drive around the stadium.

Super nice. I always wanted to make Liverpool’s stadium.

Thanks! Hahaa FIFA are a joke in and of itself with what’s going on :stuck_out_tongue: Might not be a bad idea, was thinking about adding some interactivity anyways!

Thanks! :smiley: Why don’t you? Would love to see it!

Looks good, started a stadium in UDK a couple of years ago. Never finished it though.

Thats awesome! I did a football stadium for a ps2 game years and years ago and the poly budget for the entire stadium was probably similar to what that first row of seats in your model has, things sure have changed! :smiley:

Thanks man! Haha well to be fair my seats were a bit on the heavy side polygon-wise, I figured that out too late though. But you’re right, poly budget wise things have changed so rapidly, especially with game engines like UE4 coming out.

Stadium looks wonderful! May I ask what software you used to create this with? I’m trying to learn Maya now to create American football assets and would love to learn what it took to build this stadium.

Nicely done. =)

Hello, that’s a very nice piece of art you have there. I am currently working on a stadium and I was wondering did you use light baking with all these seats out there? If yes can you please tell me what method did you use?