Fooliage turns white and black depending on distance of viewport

Hey, I have been trying for days to figure out why the grass that I place with my foliage tool looks so weird.
Whenever I move around with the default viewport, and or even any cinematic camera, the grass changes color from a bright white to a dark black. It also looks pixelated and off.

I have tried to change all sorts of lighting settings, and fiddled with render distances, and so forth. Nothing works.
Whenever I make a new project this keeps happening, however, when I installed the “Medieval Game Environment” project from the Marketplace, to see if the issues would be on that project… to my “surprise” It wasn’t and the grass looked completely fine as It was supposed to be. My best guess is that I am missing some type of setting to the world, foliage, or something. But I’m out of ideas, and I can’t find any solutions out there, so I’m reaching out here to see if anyone could be of much-needed help.

1 Like

UPDATE: I disabled Ray-tracing in the DefaultEngine.ini and that removed at least the black spots. Now It’s only the white that’s a bother.

found how to fix it? my fooliage also goes screen space