Following Unreal Engine 4 Tutorials

Following this tutorial to make an online game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78XJ…WndZqZ&index=3. Im following this step by step with some of my ideas (like a login system and what not) of course when he’s making his main menu i cant get my "log in " screen to show up. Idk what im doing wrong i basically did the same thing he did but with a different name and a different widget style. I feel like everytime i follow these tutorials its never smooth. probably because theyre out of date all the time. Do they ever update these? if there is please relink me. I had everything set up single player wise but then i had to change everything for multiplayer

EDIT:I got it on screen, just im now getting this error Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property LogInWBB”. Blueprint: GameInfoInstance Function: Execute Ubergraph Game Info Instance Graph: EventGraph Node: Add to Viewport
Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_GetPlayerController_ReturnValue”. Blueprint: GameInfoInstance Function: Execute Ubergraph Game Info Instance Graph: EventGraph Node: Set bShowMouseCursor