Following player in TriggerVolume area

I hope this is the right place to be asking this.

I’m working on a 2D side scroller and I’m trying to set it up so when you enter a new areas it switches to a different camera. I’ve come pretty close by following the “Switching Between Multiple Fixed Camera Perspectives” tutorial but what I need is the ability to be able to follow the character when they enters the TriggerVolume.
Is there a way to do this?

What I’ve been thinking with no success is to stretch out the TriggerVolume area and find some way to get the camera to follow the player within that area, then when the player exits the current area and hits the next TriggerVolume (which is right next to it) it would switch to the new camera. I maybe over complicating this and there could be a simpler way to do it, I want to have camera restricted to a specific area and not leave it depending on the actors movement.

Thanks for any help

create an actor with spring arm and camera place it in the world how it suits you use tick use these nodes the axis will be different and when entering inside this trigger set view target with blend to this camera actor

Extra TIP add some location lag in the spring arm component