Folk Hero

This fun little project was made with the help of my awesome friend and animator, @sergi.vidal.frugone.

It was an exciting journey building a world around a cylinder and training the birds to navigate it!

#ue5 #gameart #environmentartist #blender #medieval #game #videogames #knight #village

2 Likes

Hi there @Bhoutei !

You and your friend have created such a lovely little project. I’m a little jealous and wish I could have this on Wallpaper Engine so when I’m idly doing work around my room listening to music I have the little Folk Hero knight keeping me motivated. The style is very sweet yet simple which holds so much appeal for me personally. Keep up the amazing work and I cannot wait to see what you make next!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support and kindness. Your words really make my day, and I am truly grateful. I was thinking on making wallpapers too, that’s a great idea! :heart_hands:

1 Like

Hello again @Bhoutei !

That would be so amazing! I would keep my eyes out if you made wallpapers of the like, but I’m biased to having a fun animation on screen while I listen to music. I can’t wait to see what you do next! :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi there @Bhoutei,

Hope you’re well and having a great week so far :slight_smile:

I adore this art style and character animation. It’s so charming and perfectly stylized. I only wish it was a game that was releasing soon :smiley: Do you currently have any plans to create another project similar to this one?

1 Like

Thank you so much! Me too!! I will check as soon as possible :D!

I want to create a game, but I’ve been very busy lately. I will continue next week :raised_hands:

1 Like