Foliage Tool Meshes Organising

Hey There,

I would be really cool if the foliage tool allowed to add folders to separate all the meshes. at the moment in my project i have about 20 tree meshes, 25 bushes, 3 types of grass, some small rock and crystal meshes and it makes it fairly lengthy to go trough the list to find a particular flower mesh, if there were folders, we could place all flowers into one, all trees into one etc. then it would be much easier to look trough. possibly have option to select/unselect all meshes within the specific folder for painting.

The foliage mode interface definitely needs lots of improvement. It’s fine for the kind of maps Epic used it for before but for anything larger than that (more assets) it becomes a nightmare.
We’ve discussed and suggested this feature, along with many others in this thread: Improvements for foliage mode - Feedback for Unreal Engine team - Unreal Engine Forums
I believe something is being worked on. :slight_smile:

Hi ,

This is something that is currently being assessed and may be added in a future release. Keep a look out for future release notes!