Foliage shadows broken in 4.26

Hi!

After upgrading project to 4.26, my foliage shadows aren’t casting same way as in 4.25.
Both images are attached. Also all lights seem to be way brighter in 4.26 than they were in 4.26.

any suggestions what were changed, how to detect what has messed it up…
Using dynamic shadows.

Comparison:
4.26 Version

https://puu.sh/H1q7G.jpg

4.25 Version

Grass Code for shadows.

Everything seems to be correct and casting shadows in material “preview” but is totally different if placed on world.

Hello,

We’ve made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

Thanks

Hi! I’m encountering the same problem as you. Have you found any solution? It breaks the whole level for me

I’ve actually found a solution to this problem in another thread. Ray Tracing was causing it and to be more precise it was Ray Tracing culling. All you have to do is type the command which I provided below:

r.RayTracing.Geometry.InstancedStaticMeshes.Culling 0

Maybe it could be the directional light?? I kind of encountered something similar to this in 4.26 and I lowered the lighting and moved it around a little bit.