Flea Madness

Hi, I want to show the game wich we are working on. Hope you will like it.
Game is a multiplayer action game about the alien fleas and their hunger :slight_smile:

I’m going to post updates from time to time. Discussion, tips, wishes and any other comments are welcome! :slight_smile:

Links you may be interested in:
Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1…/Flea_Madness/
Site: http://fleamadness.com/
Facebook: FleaMadness
YouTube: Small part of "Flea Madness" world. - YouTube

Hey, here are some screenshots of the characters and the first level:

Hey!

I like the overall graphics style, almost looks like a Disney movie (which is interesting for a multi-player game) and the running animation of fleas also looks kinda cute too~

well done! :smiley:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I love the visuals to this, so vivid and colorful! :smiley:

Thank you!
Looking forward to show the first gameplay video, just need some additional time to produce it :slight_smile: . Stay tuned!

Graphics looks amazing, I can’t wait for gameplay videos :slight_smile: GJ !

Hey, our #screenshotsaturday of this week :slight_smile: This is a small part of the cinematic trailer we are working on right now (besides the basic game development), hope you will like it :slight_smile:
As always your comments are welcome and feel free to follow us on steam and add to the wishlist (link is in the 1st post).
[video=facebook_2017;fleamadness/videos/2319163628126688/]Redirecting...

Our new 2d poster, tell me what do you think about it :slight_smile:

[video=facebook_2017;fleamadness/videos/2138814772861062/]Redirecting...
Our #screenshotsaturday video.
Sorry for the sound in some parts, still working on it :slight_smile:

Looks awesome!

Thank you!

Hey, we are going to start our second closed testing stage today, join our discord server if you want to participate:) Flea Madness

And the latest video with gameplay:

Hey guys, we’ve done some updates to game and going to test it today at 20 PM (UTC+2). If you are free and want to play and help with feedback let me know by joining our discord: Flea Madness or just drop a PM to me :slight_smile: Thank you!