Download

FixupUEr, a multi-purpose swiss army knife plugin for UE

What is it?
FixupUEr is a work in progress alpha plugin that contains a grab-bag of Unreal Engine editor functionality that doesn’t really warrant its own full button taking up space on your toolbar, but is (hopefully) incredibly useful to have.

I normally don’t release tools this early and bare-bones, but since there’s already been interest from various people just for the features already implemented, I’m experimenting with what basically amounts to super early access.

Currently implemented:

• Delete or make broken/missing static mesh actors in your map obviously visible (see video)
  • Adjust LOD Bias for a whole directory of textures, so they all display and cook at the same resolution
  • Adjust Texture Filter for a whole directory of textures
  • Tag orphaned nodes in blueprints, or delete all orphaned nodes with the trees leading to them
  • Select all lights with an attenuation radius equal to or greater than a certain number and/or lights that hit a number of triangles equal to or greater than a certain number

More features will be implemented as I encounter the need for them. I am also open to suggestions, as long as they fit the basic ‘keep it simple’ principle of the plugin.

Confused? Maybe this little demonstration video and these images will help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko0d9MVbk8E

Current interface
FixupUErNew.png
Blueprint cleanup
BPFixBefore.png
BPFixTagged.png
BPFixLog.png
BPFixClean.png
Dead static mesh marking
FixupUErmarkMeshes.jpg
FixupUErmarkMeshesDone.jpg

Where do I buy it?
You can currently get the early access build on itch.io

What about the Marketplace?
Well, that’s what the poll is for, really.