Fix the awful "multiply actor" bugs !!

For the love of god, please finally fix the horribly annoying “multiply actor” bugs! Namely speaking, when I copy an actor, it 1) always adds +10 uu to the coordinates for the multiplied actor…

And 2) multiplying an actor overwrites what has been copied / the clipboard with some very long c# function text:

Begin Map
Begin Level
Begin Actor Class=/Game/Lab/Objects/NetStruct_bp.NetStruct_bp_C Name=NetStruct_bp3 Archetype=/Game/Objects/NetStruct_bp.NetStruct_bp_C'/Game/Lab/Objects/NetStruct_bp.Default__NetStruct_bp_C'
Begin Object Class=/Script/Engine.StaticMeshComponent Name="netstructure-001_Cube_001" Archetype=StaticMeshComponent'/Game/Lab/Objects/NetStruct_bp.NetStruct_bp_C:netstructure-001_Cube_001_GEN_VARIABLE'
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/Engine.StaticMeshComponent Name="netstructure-001_Cube" Archetype=StaticMeshComponent'/Game/Lab/Objects/NetStruct_bp.NetStruct_bp_C:netstructure-001_Cube_GEN_VARIABLE'
End Object
Begin Object Class=/Script/Engine.SceneComponent Name="DefaultSceneRoot" Archetype=SceneComponent'/Game/Lab/Objects/NetStruct_bp.NetStruct_bp_C.DefaultSceneRoot_GEN_VARIABLE'
End Object
Begin Object Name="netstructure-001_Cube_001"
BodyInstance=(MaxAngularVelocity=3599.999756)
AttachParent="DefaultSceneRoot"
UCSSerializationIndex=0
bNetAddressable=True
CreationMethod=SimpleConstructionScript
End Object
Begin Object Name="netstructure-001_Cube"
BodyInstance=(MaxAngularVelocity=3599.999756)
AttachParent="DefaultSceneRoot"
UCSSerializationIndex=0
bNetAddressable=True
End Object
Begin Object Name="DefaultSceneRoot"
RelativeLocation=(X=-69980.000000,Y=70020.000000,Z=-204000.000000)
UCSSerializationIndex=0
bNetAddressable=True
UCSModifiedProperties(0)=(MemberParent=Class'"/Script/Engine.SceneComponent"',MemberName="RelativeLocation")
End Object
netstructure-001_Cube_001="netstructure-001_Cube_001"
netstructure-001_Cube="netstructure-001_Cube"
DefaultSceneRoot="DefaultSceneRoot"
RootComponent="DefaultSceneRoot"
ActorLabel="NetStruct_bp3"
FolderPath="Objects"
End Actor
End Level
Begin Surface
End Surface
End Map

Yeah why is this getting copied into my clipboard each time I multiply an actor? That makes no sense, it should NOT overwrite what you have copied !

These two bugs make multiplying actors in the editor a huge pain, because each time I have to manually copy the previous actors location values and past it into the new actor. That means I have to do that 3 times for each actor, because I cannot copy the whole coordinates as one… aaaaahhrrr :mad::mad::mad:

Can we finally have this fixed for 4.26 or even better for the next 4.25 update?