Fishing Basics

Quick Preview : Unreal Engine ( UE4 ) | Fishing Basics _ Unreal Preview - YouTube

Marketplace Page : Fishing Basics in Blueprints - UE Marketplace

Fishing Basics is a simple fishing system for Unreal Engine 4 (UE4). It is created entirely with Blueprint classes and I believe that you can easily customize them. In this project, you can throw a hook and lines into the water at the desired distance and direction and reel the line. AI fish behave in Roam and Chase state. Also, the fishing rods are animated into Idle, Bite and Hook state depending on the situation.

Features:

• A user can spool a spinning reel which has transform animation
  • A user can throw a hook and lines into the water at the desired distance and direction
  • Two AI Fish mode (Roam and Chase)
  • Three Fishing Rod mode (Idle, Bite, Hook)

Number of Blueprints: 6

Number of Skeletal Meshes: 1

Number of Static Meshes: 7

Number of Animations: 3

Number of Wavs: 2

Number of Sounds Cues: 2

Number of Materials: 7

Number of Textures: 4

Additional Contents:

Two Camera Shake Classes are added for visual feedback of Biting State and Hook State

Input:

• Movement Input (Keyboard - WASD)
  • Controller Rotation Input (Mouse Axis)
  • Spool (Keyboard - X)
  • Setting a distance and cast my line (Keyboard - Z)

Network Replicated: No

Supported Development Platforms: Tested on Windows Platform

Supported Target Build Platforms: Tested on Windows Platform

hey man I have to make a fishing rod from scratch, perhaps you can guide me how to make the rod works thank you

I Purchase the project and load the level and when I hit play the camera goes underwater and the game doesn’t work, can you help me to do the set up thank you

ok I was able to put the fishing actor and play but the controls are a little bit weird I will try until you contact me thank you