First project - Unreal Engine 4

Thank you for you reply. Have you ever tried to import your model from Revit? Because I’ve just used revit for my modeling so far …

You’ll have to go from Revit into 3ds max to unwrap the UVWs for lightmaps. Revit doesn’t make the cleanest models, especially anything round or curved but it is possible.

I had only used Revit as well until I started getting into UE4, it’s not hard to learn it just takes time and dedication. I would recommend doing a lot of 3ds max tutorials so you’re not always relying on Revit. Learn the Revit > 3ds workflow, then the 3ds > UE4 workflow. It can be daunting at times but this community is amazing and people are more than willing to help you out if you run into problems.

I was in your shoes not too long ago so feel free to send me a message if you have any questions and I’ll do my best to help you out.

Hi James thank you so much for your tips and also your support. So I guess I have to finally work with 3ds and overcome the fear lol. I will try the procedure you suggested, hope I can be good enough soon like you guys…