First Person, Third Person, Aim Down Sights Camera Toggle?

The game I’m working on, the player has three available cameras to toggle from. Third person, first person, and aim down sights. When the player is in third person and presses the enter key, they switch to first person. When the player is in first person and presses the enter key, they switch back to third person. This is not the problem. The problem is that when the player is in third person and clicks the right mouse button, they switch to the aiming down sights camera. When the player clicks the right mouse button again, they switch to first person. What I’m trying to do, is make it so that when the player is in third person and switches to the aim down sights camera, they go back to third person when they click the right mouse button again. First person to aim down sights back to first person is just fine how it is.

The first photo (CameraToggle) is the third person to first person control. TPCam is third person and FPCam is first person.

The (AimDownSightsFromTP) and (AimDownSightsFromFP) are the same except I simply switched the TPCam for the FPCam. ADSCam is Aim Down Sights Camera.

I have a feeling the two duplicate blueprints are conflicting with each other but I’m not sure what to do. I don’t have a lot of experience with Unreal Engine. The version I’m using is 4.23.1