First Person Template: Character cannot fire when it is moving at the same time

I created a project from the standard First Person template.
When I move the character by pressing and holding any of WASD keys, and try to fire by pressing the mouse left button at the same time, nothing happens, firing balls does not work.

I used the FPT as a sample(easy to reproduce), because in my main project moving and firing at the same time does not work as well, the LMB action events do not fire if a keyboard button is pressed.

maybe it’s a problem with your mouse and keyboard? can you move and shoot in other games? i know with some keyboards, you can’t press more than 2 keys at the same time.

try googling your mouse and keyboard and see if other people have had this problem with other games

Yes, the keyb/mouse works properly in games like World of tanks.
If you create a project with the standard FP template, you’ll see the behavior I described above.

you’re talking about this template, correct?

I just create a new project from that template and it’s working fine for me. I can move and shoot at the same time.

If you made changes to the PlayerController, this could be the issue. Are you absolutely sure you didn’t make any changes to the FP template when you tested it?

I suppose it is because i am using a MacBook(windows-bootcamp) with a trackpad, but anyway other games work properly.

I had a chance to run the FP template on a PC with mouse - works properly)

so, this is the problem with Mac trackpads in UE4.