First Interior with Blender and Unreal Engine 4 (CPU Lightmass)

Hello guys, posting here my first architecture interior with unreal engine after A LOT of study through tutorials and Epic’s Online Learning. It’s a very simple scene just to understand better the settings with CPU Lighmass (unfortunately I have a AMD graphic card and can’t install GPU Lighmass). The images were rendered in the Movie Sequencer with anti aliasing.

Two things that I had problems with and need help:
1- A few artifacts in the corners (first image) Can’t solve that even with ligh scale and light smoothness rule (0.5 and 2 = 1)
2 - Glass shader on top of the coffee table appers to be floating because it doesn’t creat any contact shadow.

Please critiques are most welcome.

Hi @casini3d_

The plant pot doesn’t have a shadow too. I noticed the noise in the shadowed corners. What’s interesting is it’s not on the pillows or in several other shadowed areas of the scene. This is what’s boggled me in trying to get smoothed results for walls and ceilings, and floors sometimes. Even with ray tracing disabled, the results still become somewhat rough looking. The x * y = 1 rule, I think, applies to Level Scale multiplied by Quality in the World Lightmass settings. However, that is not a one-size-fits-all approach. I tried 0.25 scale with 4 quality, the product of which is 1, and it didn’t correct the artefacts / noise. Actually, it got worse. I don’t know the light setup for the scene in the screenshots, but I’d guess that it has a skylight with a higher intensity than the default (1). What is the directional and skylight mobility for each? Is there a Lightmass Importance Volume immediately around the room, or is it around a larger structure that contains the room?

Start there, I guess…