Fire_Damage_E_C creating its CDO while changing its layout

Opened UE4 this morning and was greeted by this huge error log not sure what it means
Big error is this LogOutputDevice: Error: Ensure condition failed: !HasAnyClassFlags(CLASS_LayoutChanging) [File:D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/CoreUObject/Private/UObject/Class.cpp] [Line: 3013]
LogOutputDevice: Error: Class named Fire_Damage_E_C creating its CDO while changing its layout

Here is the full log http://www.mediafire.com/file/40ha45gl7bfbs31/InsertNameV2.log/file

I don’t even have a file named Fire_Damage_E_C in my project

Fire_Damage_E, the Fire_Damage_E_C is a class name that it generates

Is it reoccurring? is it happening on specific action? If only happened one it might be some small bug. If you find proper way to reproduce it (make that error to always reapper on set conditions) then you may raport this as a bug as this is something that should not happen.

in long run this should not be a issue since it seems to be some blueprint recompilation issue, in packaged game this probably won’t happen if that the case, as during packaging blueprints are being permanently compiled and striped from there node source code.

Other potential issue is moment loading of blueprint asset, then it can not be helped.

Try building Development build and run the game with -log option, it will show Output Log of packaged game and observe is error also occurs there

This error has just been appearing when I boot up the engine up I will try a development build now

so looks fine in a development build weird still getting the error when I boot up the engine I get error doesn’t seem to actually be harming anything tho so guess it’s fine