Finish the Newest Unreal Tournament.

I suggest following:

Creating open work group, to work on NEW Unreal Tournament, to port it to current Unreal Engine, and push it even further. I have a lot of new ideas, and I can really lead a team, and make game like that fancy for old and even new players. Unreal Tournament 2004 could be inspiration, also allowing mods that worked like VCTF. Also I would built in 2.5D sideways looks shooter system for some missions. And even 2.5D mode from top. We could have great even single player and multiplayer. Then code for dedicated server could be published, and people could make own dedicated servers, like back in the time, where Unreal Tournament ware played online. Matchmaking can also be supported.

I think, it can be very profound and whole process of creation could be documented, so it’ll also serve as tutorials for making in the Unreal Engine. Defacto by doing this, we get very good game, and very good learning resource.

Story could be again about the competition. Also there could be different gravity in different levels. So it’ll be like being in real space. Also rework of good old maps and community popular maps from 2004 would be great, but even better thing would be fully generative maps, where players enters parameters for map, and it’ll be rendered from scratch by the process.

Maybe we can even incorporate AI and make maps by prompt’s.

Really, innitiative for this open group and some founding could be delivered from Epic Games.

Thank you very much.