Finally joining the community.

HI

I’ve used UDK for almost two years now and love it but never bothered to get myself onto the forums because books and youtube helped where I need it. Due to lack of documentation I was very hesitant to get involved with UE4 this early. By watching intro videos to UE4 and baby stepping through some tutorials, I feel much better about using UE4. I like that its different enough from UDK but not to where I feel alienated by it(blueprint). I’m getting to be more on the serious side of things in terms of game development so here I am.

Some bits about me:
I’m more on the art side of stuff so actual programming is not exactly my cup of tea, please be patient with me as I learn. I’m 23yrs old and currently a student, graduating this fall with an Associates in Game Art and Animation. My strong points are hard surface modeling(3dsMax <3) and textures(Photoshop+ShaderMap). I can do animation but that’s a WIP skill that hasn’t had much attention. I have a really awesome Desktop setup that I consider as family.

Looking forward to working with/learning UE4 along side yall

Welcome in this great community and have a lot of fun with the UE4! :slight_smile: