Finally got new build!

It took a struggle with saving money and giving some things up, but I finally got my new computer built…Went with Asus Sabertooth 990fx R2.0 and fx6300 with 16gigs ram also added R7 260x for graphics…nice case with 7 fans…My old pc was not running UE4 well at all, but now it runs like cutting butter…Didn’t mean to waste a post, just sharing my excitement!!!..Now I guess it’s time to get to work with this awesome engine and see what I can create…Thanks Epic, for giving me this opportunity…

Enjoy your new PC mate :smiley: . I bought a new GTX 780 a week ago to replace my old 580 which died while playing in Editor. Now I get a lot better performance. I went from 40-50 to 90-100 fps in my project ! :smiley:

Mine is running at 80-90…definitely not the best, but way better than what I had to work with before…maxed out on what I could afford…

I am about to perform a similar GPU upgrade, but with the addition of going from a ~200MB in/out SSD to a ~500MB in/out SSD. Just waiting for a new power supply and it is off to the races! :slight_smile:

I’m using Samsung 840 pro and it only takes seconds to open Editor. Maps are loading extremely fast. The only problem I have is that it’s only 256Gb. I also have second ssd 256Gb ocz vertex 4. Unreal projects take a lot of space so I may have to get another one at some point.