Final Round of Free Paragon Assets Released

We are delighted to release the final batch of Paragon assets to the Unreal Engine 4 developer community free of charge, with a total of 19 AAA-quality Hero characters valued at over $5 million in development investment.

This final round follows the two previous releases in March and August, which provided 20 characters and a large environment pack for developers to download and use, no strings attached, in their UE4 projects.

This final selection of free releases includes 19 memorable Paragon Heroes:

• Aurora
  • Drongo
  • Gideon
  • Greystone
  • Iggy & Scorch
  • Kallari
  • Lt. Belica
  • Morigesh
  • Narbash
  • Revenant
  • Sparrow
  • Steel
  • Sun-Wukong
  • Terra
  • The Fey
  • Wraith
  • Yin
  • Zinx
  • Boris - A previously unreleased character who was the final Paragon Hero to be announced.

In addition, several previously unreleased bonus skins are also included. Each character pack includes base meshes, textures, skins, animations, abilities and character FX, dialogue, and AnimBPs.

For information on using the free Paragon assets and a listing of the other characters, check out the original announce.

Thank you, so much to learn from these characters!

I’ve noticed that not all the skins that were available with the game have been included… Is this something that EPIC will be releasing at a later time?

Thanks for the release.

Could you please tell us what “abilities” means in the release?
On the store, it is never mentionned.
Did you provide the abilities in term of GameplayAbility class used by those character? (that will be awesome!)

Kallari <3

https://media.giphy.com/media/1SfxXOJ0Q2Xni/giphy.gif

Thanks for this great release!
I am curious if we can we use Paragon name, Character names or Lore within our commercial or non-commercial project.

Thanks for release

It looks like they mean “abilities and character FX”
…so: “ability effects” and “character effects.” :slight_smile:

I am really excited for this content.

Thank you very much for releasing this! :slight_smile:

vayanse a la maldita berga con su actualizaciones

will you do this for fortnite when it dies out?

can you tell me because when I bring the material in the particle system instead of making me the material in the shape of a sphere, the material makes it square. Someone can tell me how to do it in spheres, I saw some videos and became a ball in input to me no, I have to simulate the snow but doing so comes out square when it falls, I have to do a ball can you help me?

bring paragon back…

LOL not gonna happen

At this time we do not have any plans for additional content releases for the Paragon assets. If that changes, we will let everyone know!

Is there some way to alter the characters, for example…Serath is shown with rounded shoulder pads in almost all of the previews, but all the meshes have winged shoulder pads. (I thought I saw this with other characters as well?) I figured it was showing that the models had some custom pieces. Or is it just that not all models or extras were included?

Thanks for this nice release!

I am really excited for this content.

There are some skeleton issues in Model of Paragon ‘Drongo’. Anyone know how to get a fixed one. Thanks

Thanks for the Paragon assets. I use them in my templates :slight_smile: