File structure and required files for code plugin?

Hi all.

Does anyone have experience with packaging a content only code plugin for the maketplace?

Following the guidelines it is very unclear as to what it’s needed in terms of files.
The complication is actually the fact that all I need is to distribute a zip folder that gets installed in a different program (but it’s meant for ue4).

So far the responses from Marketplace support have been “we need at least a cpp file”.
I have packaged several versions by creating a project, and creating an addon within it.

The most confusion cames from the fact that we have a Publish button that you can click and it produces everything that you need to actually distribute the plugin.
I thought that would be all, but apparently that’s not all that is needed to pass marketplace validation (so maybe that button should be renamed or have a tooltip that states Not for marketplace? But I digress).

I set up several different packages that could possibly work by taking the content from the plugin project I created that generates the plugin.
Going by the guidelines I have 3 possible packages that follow them… I was wondering if someone how has experience can suggest which is the right one.

Plugin.Zip
PluginFolder
	|_Content
		|_Acual Plugin.zip
	|_Resources
		|_ icon128.png
	|_PluginFolder.uplugin

Or

Plugin.Zip
PluginFolder
	|_Config
		|_FilterPlugin.ini