Field Surveyor Unit

[FONT=Century Gothic]Field Surveyor Unit - RELEASED
“Hello” everyone!

• It’s been a long few months to get the game to the stage is now but… now I can say its final here! I started creating concepts for “Field Surveyor Unit” back in October 2015 and after many months of development on 22nd of July 2016, I uploaded my game to the GooglePlay store.

[HR][/HR]

[HR][/HR]

• Field Surveyor Unit is based in the distant future where “Earth’s” resources are limiting, global space exploration is expanding and new planets are being found, a dedicated group was created and this unit is in charge of finding resources and bringing it back to Earth they call these groups, Field Surveyor Units (FSU), you are part of the Field Surveyor Unit, surveying deep space planets and solar system for minerals of interest which will be brought back to Earth and studied for these uses.

[HR][/HR]

[HR][/HR]

• Explore underground cave systems, strange glows come from the tunnels, with all entrances have been sealed and motion sensors are picking up activity, Surveyor Command has given you clearance to enter this area to mine for minerals, should you encounter any resistance the use of lethal force has been authorized.

[HR][/HR]

[HR][/HR]

[HR][/HR]
Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KrystianHangodi.FieldSurveyorUnit
Keep up to date with the latest content, Join the Community: Sign in - Google Accounts

[FONT=Century Gothic]Field Surveyor Unit - HotFix v1.01

Field Surveyor Unit - HotFix v1.01

WHAT’S NEW

• Added sound on failed unlocking sector
  • New feature when getting a best time or score
  • Health bar will now flash red if the player is hit
  • Weapon heat bar will now turn red if weapons are overheated
  • Some UI elements where changed
  • Player can now be nose up to a deposit and still mine the mineral
  • Fixed “new high score” and “new best time” not showing
  • Renamed “Hull” is now “Health”
  • Rare deposit spawn rate changed from 20% to 30%