Field of Battle: Helicopter - Solution for Helicopters and Flying Pawns

As you said it does work for a small amount of time, it might be the collision channel placeholder inside BP_Master_MissileProject, it enable the collision after 1/20 of a second.
If disconnecting the line works, you might want to remove the delay and assign collision channels for HitCollision (Box Collision) so it only collide with enemies.

Hello,

If I copy everything from BP_SelectVeichle to my BP, It works to posses, but I cannot yaw or pitch, it doesn’t work. Even after doing all the game mode interface communication. Any Solution on this? The helicopter doesn’t tilt or pitch.

Hi, thanks for posting your question, let’s start from the start doing step by step:
Close your current project you’re working in.
Open the demo project, right click the “FoBHelicopter” folder and select “Migrate…
Chose the Content folder of your current project and hit Okay to start the migration.
Open your project again and open the blueprint: FoBHelicopter / Blueprints / Helicopters / BP_Master_Helicopter.
You’ll see 4 functions there with names like “Handle Input Pitch”.
Then you add on this page the InputAxis from your project and connect into the corresponding handle function.
After that just drag the helicopter blueprint into a the world to add a helicopter, set Auto Posses to player0 and hit play, everything should work.

Let us know if you have more difficulties on making the vehicle work on your project.

the actual project is missing the settings you are using in the demo. would you be able to share those? I find the small aircraft in green hill map (example 3/4) to be exactly what im looking for and was wondering if you can share those settings or files need for those.

Hello! We are working with the pack and its really good. I want to deactivate all weapons right now, but i cant find a setting for that. What is the easiest way for that? Thx, and cheers