Fictorum is an action RPG featuring destructible environments, a procedural node-based world map, and dynamic magic shaping. You are a powerful wizard of a forbidden magical order, the Fictorum, with the unique ability to shape and master all schools of magic. Stretching the limits of your power, you have survived your own execution at the hands of the Inquisition, a sprawling theocratic empire bent on eradicating all Fictorum. As the last of your kind, you will shatter the Inquisition as vengeance for you exterminated order, as well as anyone else who dares to stand in your path.
- Launch your foes and topple structures from the realistic explosive impacts of your arcane might, without resting to relearn spells, or by being crippled by low energy, or a frail constitution.
- Dynamically shape your spells to unlock the true power of your magic.
- Journey across a randomly-generated world map, allowing for countless playthroughs to avenge your massacred order
- Grow in power as you find ancient artifacts, destructive spells, and devastating abilities hidden throughout the world
- Customize your spells to suit your playstyle by applying magical runes that drastically increase your magical potency