Hi guys, this is my first post here.
I’ve made a very simple batch file that pulls your requested branch and then builds it in one go.
It’s nothing really special but it might be useful in some cases,
like when you want to build an engine without having to look at your pc.
HOW TO USE:
- Start a CMD.exe as an Administrator and run the batch file in the folder you’d like the engine. (Needs administrator rights to install prerequisites, else the build gets stalled and waits for your permission)
- Enter the path to your visual studio folder.
- Enter the path to your git folder.
- Enter your preferred branch (release | promoted | master)
- Enter credentials when asked to pull the source from github
That’s it, let the batch do it’s work
Hope you guys like this simple little batch file: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=81056990036233377562
UPDATE: I created a slightly edited batch file that will ask for administrative rights automatically: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=57640889812244322913