[Feedback] Textures Editor

Hi,

some minor feedback about the use of the Texture Editor. I found it quite cool but some little could be improved I think.

• Hourences already mentioned the fact that the button Saturation doesn’t work as expected (from a design point of view). I myself expect it to show an individual channel in shade of gray and not whatever this button is doing.

• A cool thing would the possibility to isolate a channel by double-clicking on a button. For example a double-click on the “green button” would only make this one enabled, and will hide the other channel. Double-clicking again would make back visible all the channels (even the one currently isolated, so not an invert behavior).

• The possibility to zoom in/out on the texture by using the scroll of the mouse, the focus point of the zoom being where the mouse is located, so not a simple zoom from the center of the texture.

That’s all I have in mind currently. :slight_smile:

Hi Fabrice,

Thank you for your report. I have added your feedback to our database. Hourcences saturation issue has already been entered and is being investigated. If there is anything else that you would like to see in a future build of Rocket, please let us know.

Thanks,

Alexander