Feedback for Epic!

Hey everyone at Epic, just wanted to once again show my gratitude for allowing the Unreal Engine to be available for all. Currently I am working 40+ hours a week, plus raising my two girls and nursing my wife who has MS, (multiple sclerosis for those who don’t know the short name.) However I am working on a project I feel you guys would like, but it is going to take time. I am currently working hard to present you guys with a prototype video that I can submit for an Unreal grant, but I never got an answer back asking about the requirements, but that’s ok, I know you guys are super busy too as I am. I have two pieces to getting this grant, one is that I can get a new graphics card because I know I am not running at the capacity I would like, and two I really need some dental work that could potentially kill me if I don’t get it taken care of. But really I wanted to thank everyone at Epic for their support, friendship and all their hard working crews from marketing to engine software design, to the janitors who clean their offices, keep up the great work and I plan to show you guys my game in a prototype form soon, but I am limited on time per day and everyday is different. I can’t tell you how much I am thankful for people like who seem always upbeat about anything Epic related, and the kindness of people like , thanks guys. I will continue to strive to bring you guys something before UE5 is one day revealed. I also want to thank everyone here in the forums so all your support as well. Have a great day, and I care for you all.

It’s a great inspiration to see the ways that a “simple” tool like UE4 can change people’s lives for the better. I continue to wish you all the best in your journey.

-Cheers

I guess I’ll share a screen shot and it gives a nice tone for my idea! I hope to share this with everyone but I don’t want to reveal details until I have more of my prototype ready. Once the functions work then building levels will be a breeze. Hope you all enjoy!