Feedback about the In-course Menus and the Dashboard

Hello! :wave:t2:

I have been using the Unreal Engine Learning Platform for a couple of days now and I have feedback/3 feature requests about the platform.

1- Menus in the courses do not stay open.
When I want to start learning something, I get into a course and click on the first lesson. This action takes me to the first video of the course. There is a menu on the upper left corner of the page which includes the list of the lessons of the course that stays closed by default. After I complete the first lesson, I want to see the list so I click on the menu icon, select the second lesson then move on. Everything is quite expected to that point, but the problem starts here because after I click the second lesson, the list gets closed by default! So whenever I continue to the next lesson, I had to open up the menu every single time which is bothering me too much. That’s why I decided to write a post about this. lol.

2- Lessons get marked “Completed” just by clicking on them.
The website should listen to the videos and mark the lesson with the green tick if the video is watched at least 90%. This will improve the usability of the platform and will also stop possible abuse cases.

3- I want to see the courses I favourited on my Dashboard!
I browse the content library for half an hour and mark some of the courses as favourites. Then I close the website and come back 1 week later. What happens at that point? I have to go back to the library and sort my favourited courses, then find the one I am here for… This is a waste of time. I should’ve seen my favourites on my dashboard. The purpose of favouriting something is marking it to access it faster later, so I should access my favourites from my Dashboard directly.

Thank you for reading.
I hope this feedback of mine helps you to improve the platform :slightly_smiling_face: