FEBRUARY GAME JAM: Theme: LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD

Anyone looking for a team member ? I can program and I can art. :slight_smile:

(i did this all this art today in 7 hours)](http://i.imgur.com/caN7Mu4.png)

EDIT: I have to work all weekend, so good luck all!

Just get Ryan in for a stream :stuck_out_tongue: Everytime heā€™s on heā€™s doing something radā€¦

Thanks! Thatā€™s what I kind of figured, but was confused by the above posts haha. Looking forward to it! Good luck all! :slight_smile:

I want to participate.

I am good at Blueprints, but suck at art.

Are you artistic and are you able to make your own materials? Then youā€™re a match for me.

Send me a PM and letā€™s see what we can do.

Looking forward to this

Want to put my name out there for the game jam. Not so much in the way of skills but I did do a 3D modelling and animation course at uni and have a ton of free time to dedicate to this. Also Iā€™m a nice guy!

Looking for the team to join or team up with some blueprinter/programmer , Iā€™m mostly taking care of environment , but will work on whatever is needed 3d art related and more . Contact me on skype or via PM if you need someone like me .

I want to participate this time as well. All ideas I could think of so far are a) clones of First Person Lover or b) too complicated to make in 72h.
Well I hope I can come up with something interesting! :slight_smile:

Came up with a decent idea with the wife but darn you I had to Google First Person Lover and now I canā€™t stop playing itā€¦

New to UE4, did Light Runner last GameJam, I am decent at blueprinting and some other stuff if anyone wants some extra help it would awesome to work for you, can skype, PM if you want to work together :wink:

Well lucky you itā€™s quite a short game. The ending is glorious. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would like to participate however I suck at art. If anyone needs a Blueprint programmer, please send me a PM :slight_smile:

Going lone ranger this month. See how I manage. After all my practice and hard work this could be amazing. But most likely will end in a sunday night break down hahahahaha
Wish me luck!

I have a nice idea for battlefield part, hehe, as for loveā€¦ Well only thing that comes to my head is ripping out hearts on said battlefield. Will do!

Not gonna participate on this because I accidently broke my head with thinking of a good idea for the game :smiley: Good luck to all others!

Me and my daughter are working on this one:

Right now they only shoot chocolates, but we plan on adding hearts and flowers. Time to learn the particle systems.

Good luck Glzmo! Wish I was free this weekend to jam too :frowning:

I will skip this one, busy weekends and actually I feel like Iā€™m stealing from Epic with all these gift codes :smiley:

Trying something different for my end-of-game-jam streams.

Here is an editable calendar. If there is a time slot youā€™d like to see your game played at (roughly), add your game to it. I canā€™t make any promises, but Iā€™ll try to play them according to the schedule. If you put in a slot thatā€™s 15 minutes after a game, and the previous game takes a bit longer, sorry. I still aim to make the point of playing every game to completion within reason.

I would have used Google Calendar but it doesnā€™t support being publicly editable?

Default time zone is GMT-8, or PST.

http://teamup.com/ksa23094423910a3d3/

That frustration when I started on a game jam entry just to find out my weekend is fully booked. I even got as far as making most of the base C++ classes, now I know I wonā€™t be able to finish what I started. Good luck everyone, Iā€™ll try to join the battle next game jam. :slight_smile: