Feature Request - What devices are connected to the Events of a device?

Issue:
In the details panel under the User Option - Events secton, we can’t see what is connected. This is possible through FNC (with limitations).

It will be VERY helpful to see this info in UEFN, specifically for bug testing up-stream and down-stream connections.

Suggestion:
Something like the Reference viewer would be awesome.

Or something as simple as a dropdown list that would have the same functionality as this button (what is this button’s name by the way?)

Yes, but to visualize in the viewport using line casts, so we don’t lose view of the scene while we see the connections. If you select the device that has connections, all other devices are outlined and can be seen through walls

Yea, that outline feature would be a handy trick. I wonder if it’s possible with something like the overlay material feature found in UE5?

@Cleverlike_Studios Thank you for your feedback. While I cannot guarantee a response, I can confirm that this has been forwarded to the appropriate team.

Addressed in 25.10

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.