[Feature Request] QTCreator integration plugin

Since QTCreator works much, muuuuuch better and faster ( including code autocompletion ) then VS, I would love to use it with all build in UE4 features, like “Click to open this source file in QTCreator” instead of “Click to open this source file in VS”, automatic project file creation etc. That’s why I would like to ask for QTCreator integration plugin.

Someone did some QTCreator project generator from Visual Studio project ( GitHub - nibau/Unreal-Qt-project-generator: A small command line tool which generates QtCreator (qmake) projects for Unreal Engine 4 game development. ) and it works pretty well stable, but it’s not enough for fluent work.

Why nobody cares about that? Especially when QTCreator is multiplatform and opensource? Not even mentioning, that it works smooth like a butter. Even small task might be a pain in VS when it takes no time on QTCreator.
I would love to see that on issues.unrealengine.com as a feature request with target fix version already attached.

There is working Qt Creator plugin. Look for “Qt Creator Source Code Access” in the marketplace. It supports compiling, creating and opening C++ classes from Unreal Editor.
Currently I’m working on automatic project creation. But Qt Creator doesn’t support importing build/run kits. So you still have to configure build/run kits manually.
Link to sources is in plugin description.