[Feature request] Make both systems of achievements (EGS and EOS ones) publicly queryable via an API

Hi. I was trying to create a script that backups my achievement progress into a CSV. Although this could be useful for other applications.

Currently there are 2 types of game achievements:

• Epic Games Store achievements (EGS) that carry XP and show up on a player’s public profile.
  • Epic Online Services achievements (EOS), aka “developer achievements”, only visible in-game, by pressing Shift+F2 to bring up the overlay.

I know some apps on GitHub and whatnot are able to access and query the first, more modern EGS/XP profile ones, but not the latter (EOS achievements). Things like Playnite, GOG Galaxy, Heroic launcher, etc.

It would be very nice to have a way to reach the EOS ones without having to reinstall each game and manually go check out what’s been unlocked or not.

I think this would be a very nice feature and it would bring EGS on par with other platforms. If privacy is a concern, you could make it so it needs authentication or an API key, so you can’t see other’s peoples achievements without their permission (although I don’t think that’s a common complaint and public profiles for the XP ones exist anyway, so it’s about standardizing things and making the access more democratic).

Could someone mention this to the dev team, somehow, please? Hopefully, it would be sensible and not take too much work. Thanks.