[Feature Request] Improve the Epic Games Store Navigation and Organization.

I think that in comparison to other game stores that the Epic Games Store has some room for improvement.

Of such, the way that information is displayed fills up much of the screen and you need to scroll through alot of it to find something you are interested in unless you already know exactly the name of product in advance.

When you compare to stores such as Steam they have it categorized and minimized/simplified, so it’s much quicker to find more than just a handful of recently promoted games. And their categories and the way the information is displayed and the store layout both encourages and draws customers to make purchases in a way that feels more relaxed and convenient or responsive.

The information displayed is also very responsive and that’s what the launcher is lacking, greater simplification and responsiveness when navigating.

Hi KnightTechDev!

Your feedback is important to us as we are always wanting to improve the interface for partners and players alike. I’ve gone ahead and shared this with the appropriate team on your behalf. While I can’t confirm what adjustments will be made, do note that our team does take all feedback into consideration and always appreciates any feedback.

Thank you!

Also an improvement would be to while browsing, an indication on a listing if you already own a game, instead, you have to click a listing, wait for it to open and then wait to see: “In Library” or “Get”. The way it is now takes away from the shopping experience.

1 Like

This would be super cool

Playing with my online server