Feature is Unavailable

I created a new account and verified my age, but it still doesn’t allow me to ask questions, does anyone know how to fix this?

Where are you unable ask questions?

Hey @CGame7! Welcome to the Forums!

Have you reached out Epic Account Support? If not, you should just to make sure your age was verified correctly:

I contacted Epic support 10 days ago, no reply so far, I guessed it was an age issue, so I created a new account and popped up the age verification window, I also verified, but the result is the same Cannot ask questions in the marketplace

marketplace

I see, try to see if you can grab a free product from the marketplace to your library. Try to see if you can comment after that.

In worst case scenario, feel free to ask me if I can comment / ask a question for you in the meantime until it becomes resolved.

I got free content, but I still can’t review

Also, my other account is a marketplace creator and I can’t even answer buyer questions
Some of my clients also have this problem, they can’t verify discord with question
In the past few days, a lot of seller assets have been frozen, unfortunately I am included in it

I email epic and never get a response, I am going crazy

I absolutely understand! Hopefully they will get back to you soon with a resolution. In the meantime I suggest that you go through all menus and settings for your account to verify that everything has been filled out correctly.