Strange Matter Studios is on the lookout for an experienced and skilled programmer to help our team. Fault https://playfault.com/ is a 3rd person next-gen moba, we have an amazing community and team. We are currently still in alpha but are approaching early access release. As a network programmer you will focus on evaluating and optimizing the current networking code, and reworking systems where necessary.
- Evaluate the current code base, looking for areas of improvements;
- Suggest and develop improvements with the goal of bringing the best multiplayer experience to our players;
- Collaborate daily with the rest of the programming team;
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in developing and optimizing network code in C++;
- Experience with UE4 and its networking systems;
- Experience with unreal engines character movement component is an asset;
- Experience developing network features on Microsoft and Sony consoles is an asset;
- Experience as part of a team that has shipped a multiplayer game is an asset;
Please send an email with CV and/or any questions you may have at email@example.com Thanks for applying!