Fatal error while compiling

Hay Community,
I’m new here and I have a big Problem with the Tutorial from the site: http://https://wiki.unrealengine.com/First_Person_Shooter_C%2B%2B_Tutorial
My English isn’t the best so I hope everybody understands me and know what I want. I started for a few days the work with UE4 with the Tutorial in this Link, and I have 2 Problems.
First is, that the movement don’t work, everything else work around the movement, but the forwards and sideward movement don’t work.
And my second Problem is a fatal error while compiling with the error code:
1>------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: FPSProject, Konfiguration: Development_Editor x64 ------
1> Parsing headers for FPSProjectEditor
1> C:/Users/Kevin/Documents/Unreal Projects/FPSProject/Source/FPSProject/FPSProjectile.h(13) : Unknown variable specifier ‘Categor’
1>Error : Failed to generate code for FPSProjectEditor - error code: OtherCompilationError (5)
1> UnrealHeaderTool failed for target ‘FPSProjectEditor’ (platform: Win64, module info: C:\Users\Kevin\Documents\Unreal Projects\FPSProject\Intermediate\Build\Win64\FPSProjectEditor\Development\UnrealHeaderTool.manifest).
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(38,5): error MSB3073: Der Befehl ““C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.8\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” FPSProjectEditor Win64 Development “C:\Users\Kevin\Documents\Unreal Projects\FPSProject\FPSProject.uproject” -rocket” wurde mit dem Code -1 beendet.
========== Erstellen: 0 erfolgreich, 1 fehlerhaft, 0 aktuell, 0 übersprungen ==========

I hope anybody understands me and can help me with my Problems, my 2nd Problem is more important for me, because it can be, that I have only a little failure at the movement, but the fatal error is really annoying and I don’t know what happened wrong.
Great day,
Josai

Sorry, I can’t help you with the second problem. Try posting it on AnswerHub (https://answers.unrealengine.com/), you’ll probably get abetter response there.

I may be able to help with the first problem. Can you post a picture of your Project Settings > Input?

UPROPERTY(VisibleAnywhere, BlueprintReadOnly, Categor=Camera)
UCameraComponent* FirstPersonCameraComponent;

UPROPERTY(VisibleAnywhere, BlueprintReadOnly, Category=Camera)
UCameraComponent* FirstPersonCameraComponent;

Deary me, I didn’t even try to look at the OP’s post, did I?:rolleyes:

So easy but I didn’t recognized it. Thank you for your help. Now my First Problem. On the page above you can see how it should looks, now my code:
void AFPSCharacter::SetupPlayerInputComponent(class UInputComponent* InputComponent)
{
InputComponent->BindAxis(“Move Forward”, this, &AFPSCharacter::MoveForward);
InputComponent->BindAxis(“Move Right”, this, &AFPSCharacter::MoveRight);
}

void AFPSCharacter::MoveForward(float Value)
{
if ((Controller != NULL) && (Value != 0.0f))
{
//find out which way is Forward
FRotator Rotation = Controller->GetControlRotation();
//Limit pitch when walking or falling
if (GetCharacterMovement()->IsMovingOnGround() || GetCharacterMovement()->IsFalling())
{
Rotation.Pitch = 0.0f;
}
//Add Movement in the direction
const FVector Direction = FRotationMatrix(Rotation).GetScaledAxis(EAxis::X);
AddMovementInput(Direction, Value);

}

}

void AFPSCharacter::MoveRight(float Value)
{
if ((Controller != NULL) && (Value != 0.0f))
{
const FRotator Rotation = Controller->GetControlRotation();
const FVector Direction = FRotationMatrix(Rotation).GetScaledAxis(EAxis::Y);
AddMovementInput(Direction, Value);
}
}

I hope the help will come so fast like the last problem.

In answerhub you are more likely to get an answer quickly, but I presume that you just want to setup a quick running example just by coping/paste without debugging and reading tutorials.

so my first question is: you are binding an input setting called “Move Forward” to the method MoveForward. I can see the method but did you set the proper key with the name “Move Forward” in your editor settings?