Fantasy Dungeon

yes it is. this pack is amazing :slight_smile:

BardicKnowledge
Yes, of course, included demoscene

btengelh
Thank you. Glad you like it.

Why is it not on the unreal marketplace?
did it not pass the basic standards and tests that Epic requires?
you can sell any **** without quality check and not even community feedback on gumroad.
I am very disappointed.

@anonymous_user_b371fec8 - There’s always a backlog for the Marketplace, I suspect this will be on there before too long, not to worry.

Also I think it’s safe to say this pack is high quality :slight_smile:

Whoa whoa. everyone who wrote to me on a support knows that I always try to help. And I do not sell ****

Unfortunately marketpleys verification too long (about 8 weeks). And the guys that it is necessary now asked me to set the pack on the side of the market.
If you can wait, the better, of course, wait for the official launch at the UE Market.

Uhm, sorry?! watch your language, Xeny. What’s your problem?
I was one of maybe a few people who kindly asked Alex04se to put it on another marketplace because we need assets like this currently.
I would have bought it from the UE4 marketplace, but it might not be available there until January.

If you are concerned about quality, I can assure you this is a top quality asset.
If you can wait and want an Epic approved release, wait for the marketplace release.
If you’re in a hurry like us, use gumroad.

Alex pack #5 on the to-buy list. :slight_smile:

Is there anyway I can just hook up a silvertm Intravenous drip directly into my arm?

Any news on when this is going to be released on the marketplace?

I hope that will release on January 13

Cool, thanks for the answer :slight_smile:

Beautiful work, man, congrats! Screenshots are stunning.

Looks like no fantasy dungeon this week :frowning:

I’m also looking forward to this appearing on the Marketplace.

Are you working on anything similar? I like the style and would like to add more of your content to my upcoming game.

Hello
Paсk will be released in the Market February 3. It is almost 3 months from the date. Yes, a very long time …

Rhynedahll In the future we plan to Caves pack

Looking great! it would be nice if you could add more props / decals later.

This is a no brainer buy in a couple weeks when I have the money to spare! Superb quality on everything!

Will there be any updates for this pack? Or is it ‘what you see is what you get’? Not to sound ungrateful but with a couple of updates with new items for your packs later on, just to give it that extra flare to lure people in, and you have a long time costumer right here.

Either way I’m getting this one at least!

Hello.
I am happy to report that the pack has finally appeared in the Market. I hope you like it.

Audam Perhaps in the future something will be added, so far no concrete plans.

I bought this, and I like the assets! Thanks for making them available in the store.

I’m running into a weird problem in the showcase level. Door D2, when I open and pass through it from the stairs direction, it works fine.
When I open and attempt to pass through it from the cells side, I can’t actually walk through it. It’s like an invisible collision plane is in the way.

I looked at the blueprint, and it animates the rotation the same for both directions, so that doesn’t seem to be the problem.
I also thought the character navigation agent (collision cylinder) might be too big, but I reduced it to 10 radius and 120 height, and I still can’t pass through in this direction.

I looked at the blueprint, and it seems fine. Both trigger volumes are “overlap” only and shouldn’t get in the way of moving.
When I delete the door blueprint, I can move through the arch fine, so it’s definitely something with that blueprint, but I can’t figure out what it is! Do you have any idea?

I’m using the first person template project character controller.
It works from this direction:

The door opens when I walk up to it and press E. I just can’t walk through the doorway.

But it doesn’t work from this direction:

Do you know what could be going on?

I had the same problem with another pack (Sci-Fi Interiors) when I created a door that was controlled by blueprints. I think what is happening is that when the object is in BP form and is animated, the collision box does not animate with the object. My fix, if you can call it that, was to remove the door’s collision properties :\

Collision around the door, and add a collision box on the actor. When the player presses E, then remove the collision box component, then open the door. When the door closes, add the collision box again. It’s a work around :\

Hello
I checked how it works in versions 4.9, 4.10 and 4.11, and did not detect any problems.
Screen capture - bc225e375e99a374b663b7b6303d0116 - Gyazo

I do not know what it was. The only thing I can suggest is to try to change Collision presets in Blueprints.