Fantastical now available

UPDATE Recently in this post below:

The game wont be available in other countries that do not speak English, there is some chances for Spanish but thats for another time.

Fantastical is a cute and surreal Beat Em Up platformer that is built to give players a challenge, in this game you play as Henry who lives in a world of pure Fantasy and Imagination called
Enchantium.

During one of his normal days Henry mysteriously vanishes into a world that is good at… holding people back with many mental restrictions a place very similar to our
real life world and it turns out a villain made the world and the only way to experience it is by putting the victim to sleep and Henry slept and had very realistic memories
of this place that does not exist.

Henry however ends up escaping the world mostly because he found out the world was a lie and its creator pretty much kicks him out and now Henry is going after that
very same person who did this to him, it looks like world domination is the villains plan but in order to continue Henry must be captured but he wont let down that easily!

Demon like entities where released into the True world that is Enchantium in order to Capture our hero but Henry must destroy all of them and get the villains hide out.

Explore more than 20+ worlds and experience a unique challenge.
Take on some serious platforming that will have you guessing.
Destroy brutal boss fights known as Lethal Weapons “Weapons for the enemy to take advantage of”.

Be clever with your resources in Fantastical Henry heals with a delicious treat called Chocolate in a game this hard you best be smart about
how and when to eat this.

Various surreal and symbolic worlds to explore and with simply too much time to spare killing demons.

Henry in Celestina.

The game is also planning future content a upcoming content update is planned for this month for free further expending the games worlds.

This game was under development for more than 3 years now and its all set to go, but with future expansion i would continue to add to my game.

I will update on new upcoming content here.

[Purchase Full Version of Fantastical]
(Buy Fantastical - Microsoft Store)***

Try the new Fantastical for Windows 10 and explore a world of pure
Fantasy and Imagination.

Explore more than 20 levels and experience challenging gameplay like no other
Beat Em Up and Platformer.

More Upcoming Projects are in the works

Get Fantastical on Microsoft Store:

New … NEWS about Fantastical.

In the work in progress part of unreal forums i made a announcement about a new version of the game called “Fantastical Minim” which is planned for later down the road this new version of Fantastical will be free for anyone to play.

Minim is planned for later this month as a free download.

More to come!!

You may want to release your game elsewhere, like steam. I never even knew the microsoft store existed until now.

Yeah i know to be honest the game actually had a terrible time because of that store, the reason for the game being released on the Microsoft Store is because the game was originally a Xbox One exclusive but the Xbox One was simply to underpowered to run the game and since i already had the whole “Windows Store” setup at the time i just stuck with that store and made it a Windows 10 only game.

I am working on a new way to release the game that does not require the Microsoft Store but im still digging into it.

But yes you are right the Microsoft Store seriously crippled the game in term of discoverability.

f

*** THIS EVENT IS NOW CONCLUDED!! ***

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR TRYING OUT FANTASTICAL! THIS WAS PRETTY FUN OF A SPECIAL EVENT THIS WAS ALSO KIND OF DONE FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINDOWS 11 SO I THOUGHT LET ME HAVE THIS EVENT TAKE PLACE AND THANKS FOR TRYING OUT THE GAME!!

ENJOY FANTASTICAL!!

Get ready for a new adventure in Platforming and Beat Em Ups!! Fantastical will make your head roll!!

• Explore surreal worlds and platform your way to the next worlds

• Defeat silly enemies who are stopping you from proceeding on to your next destination

• Easy as PIE to pick up and Play… but hard as a Rock to win

• Too much Red stuffffff!!! experience the silly but over the top “Strawberry Violence” in
    Fantastical as some Enemies can be completely mutilated by Henrys great Strength.

• BE CREATIVE, use the brand New Customization Mode as Henry visits Selenas Closet as she happily customizes Henrys look since she loves all that fashiony stuff why not give Henry a new brilliant look she says, also you can change anytime to something more colorful, unique or just to look brilliant!!

• Blazing fast load times, As funny as it is used Load Times as a thing for Fantastical in the past but its a thing in this game where you can pick up and play very quickly NO SSD REQUIRED!!! will work with standard HDDs

• Full HDR Support, if you game on a Home Theater take advantage of your “If Suppported” Dolby Vision screen.

Purchase the game today!

Limitations apply!!, See Specifications for more details about Hardware Requirements, Requires DirectX 12 and DirectX 12 ready Hardware, For use with Windows 10, English Only.

Product rated: 16 (PEGI Europe) , M (ESRB Americas) , M (ACB Australia) , 16 (USK Germany)

Fantastical available now for Windows 10 and Windows 11 "When Windows 11 is ready!"
Elegance Analysis Software.

Get the game today:

Thanks for everyone for trying out my video game! the previous event was sure fun.

Keep on gaming and saving the worlds of Enchantium in Fantastical, Henry is always ready for a challenge!!

Henry - Garden of Life / New Earth

Eleni - Destruction of the Hive mind of Old Earth

Fantastical - Mural containing the mysterious 3 “Sean, Jib and YesterYear”.

Thanks for playing from the bottom of my heart.

Play Fantastical Now.
Fantastical, Available now on the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 PCs.
Elegance Analysis Software

Attention about one of Fantasticals levels.

After some findings i have made the conclusion that Fantastical may be far to hard for some players to complete, a fix for this is on its way.

Level of concern: Play Time
World Family: Child World

Whats going on? The level Play Time may be far to unbeatable for some players and this is mostly due to the level having some flaws and one of the games enemies being way to difficult to kill that actually makes the game unfair to beat and play.

A new update is planned in order to fix this problem:

• Enemy “GUST” the red horned character will be nerfed to a more reasonable state the enemy is simply too difficult to kill and a solution is being worked on.

• Play Time has various flaws i simply did not catch

Henry will be buffed

• Punching and switching to Uppercut will be much faster in order to give the player a faster combo switch by about 10% this will help you attack the enemies with more ease.

IF YOU PLAYED FANTASTICAL AND WAS UNABLE TO COMPLETE THE LEVEL “PLAY TIME” THIS IS A FLAW ON MY PART AND I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY ONE WHO SIMPLY ISNT ABLE TO COMPLETE THE GAME DUE TO THESE ISSUES.

Fantastical has hundreds of players and is being further reviewed to ensure that the game has a more fairer chance for the players to win the game, its a hard game but outright unwinnable is just not a option.

Thank you

• Ern
    Elegance Analysis Software.

Fantastical and Fantastical Minim is now planned.

Want to play Fantastical? well now you can for FREE.

So how does this work? This is my risk in taking Voluntary pay to the game.

This means that i am giving out a same but slightly different version of the game this is the game that can be played unlimited and when you can please support the game by buying it on the Microsoft store this will give you access to the same game but more up to date.

Minim IS slightly more difficult than the original but can still be won and the games are the same

Im working on this and again this is how it works and i hope you can please support the product:

Minim grants you the game to play no restrictions its the same game only in terms of difficulty a bit more harder.

Fantastical can be bought and when you buy it from the Microsoft Store you support my work.

Pay if you can / pay when you want.

ONLY IN ENGLISH if the game gets more support i will expand the languages.

COMPARE THE TWO

• GAME TYPE

• Minim (Full Game) YES

• BASE (Full Game) YES

• Free Updates

• Minim (Updates) NO

• BASE (Updates) YES

• Price

• Minim - FREE

• BASE - $40.00

WHY ARE THERE TWO VERSIONS?
THIS IS THE VOLUNTARY MODEL THAT I AM WORKING ON TAKE IT AND WHEN YOU CAN
PLEASE PAY FOR THE FULL VERSION THAT OFFERS WAY MORE COMPARED TO THE FREE
VERSION.

DONT WORRY IF YOU CANT PAY FOR THE FULL VERSION TAKE THE MINIM VERSION AND PLAY
IT FREE OF CHARGE!!!

TAKE THE GAME, HARNESS THE POWER OF HENRY AND WHEN YOU CAN/READY/SET! GET THE
FULL VERSION WITH MORE CONTENT ON THE PLAN.

Purchase the game here:

GET FANTASTICAL MINIM NOW HERE:

• Thanks
  • Ern

Fantastical is a cute and surreal Beat Em Up platformer that is built to give players a challenge, in this game you play as Henry who lives in a world of pure Fantasy and Imagination called
Enchantium.

Get your free copy of Fantastical Minim and please support the project by purchasing the Base game.

Download link above this post.

Planned and Coming Soon is Fantastical Cloud Edition.

What is this new mysterious Fantastical Game? This is a brand new version of Fantastical that can be played only on the Cloud on any PC , Smart Phones , Microsoft Edge , Chrome.

This new game plans to start of with a Battle Test version to get the details out and see how the game is doing and also have a Open Beta ready for anyone to play and try out.

More details coming soon for this new project, Play Anywhere no Gaming PC required!!

• Thank you everyone
  • Ernesto