Fallout Settlement UE5

Hi there, im gonna start a new project, and I decided to make a Fallout style Setttlement arounda Vault Shelter underground, and heres some reference from my blocking. will try to update weekly.

5 Likes

Greetings @topojogui !

I’m excited to see that you’re building a Fallout-inspired settlement! Fallout is known for its retro-futuristic, atompunk style. Based on your mood board, I expect to see this blend of 1950s and 1960s design elements with a post-apocalyptic aesthetic that features a lot of metal, concrete, and rusted surfaces.

Are you a Fallout game player? Which Fallout is your favorite?

Looking forward to your progression with this project!

1 Like

Welp, had to crop it a bit so that i will be able to finish the proyect in time. Had to cut some details that I really liked, but I keep my hopes up on the Result.

these are the last changes in the Blocking, probably will start to have big advances from here onwards.

Uploading: Sc_02.jpg…
Uploading: Sc_03.jpg…
Uploading: Sc_04.jpg…

1 Like

After a while, I have some big advances, still much to do, but less to do every time, hope you enjoy it:

1 Like

This week, I’ve closed the Entrance with a door, so that we can keep the gameplay indoors.

Some details added, I created a tool for easier setting for wires, I will add lots of them later.

1 Like

I made the Bunker Door. texture must be finished tho

1 Like

Some Slow Advances this week, i was very occuppied, but heres some advances:

The market site, is in blockign state, I used assets I already had into Unreal to build it, probably will change clothing of market in the future at least

Models In progress for future implementation:

2 Likes

Hi there @topojogui,

Hope you’re well and having a great week!

This is looking great so far. Especially seeing how far its come from the beginning stages. How rusty and aged every asset is just perfect. Had to look up some Fallout images to compare it and this project got even more impressive!

Thanks so much for sharing and can’t wait to see more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This week I made the texturing and the retargeting for the character, here are some advances:

1 Like

Made some advances this week, changed the wattersupply container and some little details!

1 Like

This week i fixed some things like the water supply container texture, and made some new models and texturing, added some more details with wires and light, the house and some more details on landscape will be my plans for next weeks Update

1 Like

Your settlement’s current appearance reminds me of “Fallout 4”, which happens to be my favorite game from the series! :laughing:

You’re making incredible progress on this creation, and I’m sure you’ll keep up the impressive work! :grin:

This is the last Post, and the final result of the Environment of my Fallout Settlement.

The Vault Door:

Vault-House Dimensions:

Dark Alley:

Houses:

Market-Entrance:

I hope you enjoy it.

Congratulations on completing your exceptional Fallout Settlement environment! The final result is beautiful and definitely makes me want to get back to exploring the wastelands myself; maybe it’s time for a new Fallout to drop. :thinking:

Regardless, thank you for sharing this process with us in the forums, and I apologize again for not getting to participate sooner. Hopefully, I won’t be too late for your next project! :grin: