Fall of Civilization

Video Update #2!
Covering HUD, other UI, basic player implementation and simple AI combat
If you have any requests on videos please let me know!

43351f33e1a658a3e53b88ecd50a8e893294caff.jpeg

New Video Update featuring: New UI buttons, Unit Classes & Scavenging Tile Implementation.
Also put up a survey so you can tell me what features you really want to see in the coming updates.
This really applies to people that arent fully sure if they want to pledge yet but anyone interested please take a minute to fill it out!

Thank you!

The short survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10cG…?usp=send_form

Clicking the above survey link gets me to an error page that says the file does not exist.

Hey there sorry about that!
no idea why it has done this here, unfortunately I have already put together the results from the last two days but if please make another comment if you wish to add something or I can discuss with you directly.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

New Update!
Feature Survey Results, Draft World Map and Fan Art!

Screenshot 2015-08-17 22.51.58.png

Soundtrack reward, Exclusive T-shirt deal and more!

4 days left and at 71!%
Please take a moment to help me out, whether its a donation (big or small) or sharing this

3 days left and 73%!
New In game art and screenshots!
Fall of Civilization by Luke Dodds » More In-Game & In-Engine Images! — Kickstarter

Ẁe did it!
Thanks to everyone that helped me hit 100%
But I still have 28 hours left and I dont intend to quit yet.
Im making a new environment as a final showcase for you guys,

Here is a sneak peek

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/11232732_1032450390118850_6978286323008495790_o.jpg

I like the progress so far.

Thank you!

Less then 24 hours to go!
Be sure to give one final look at the campaign and a share to your friends.
This is the last big update I will be making, a small city environment.
More images on the link

2 hours remaining!

105% funded!
Even though the campaign is now over, if yourself or someone you know would like to still invest in the project/ get the benefits of the reward deals and become a backer then please contact me directly and we can work this out!
Things like free soundtracks and exclusive T-shirts will be alot rarer for people purchasing the game in May :slight_smile:
Lukedodds94@gmail.com

Thrown my project up on Greenlight as a concept/early developement.
Check it out and let me know what you think!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=510497393&searchtext=fall+of+civilization

Hey guys sorry its been a while since my last game update.
If your interested in reading up on this or any other of my works, please check out my website.
www.lukedodds.co.uk

Hey guys my greenlight is now live!
Right now I have atleast another month of development I can do while in greenlight but if you could please take a look and vote I would really appreciate the support.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey it seems like we have a strong start here and im really happy with the progress!
Screenshot 2016-04-12 08.43.37.png
While working on development I will try and add announcements are regularly as I can but in the meantime please help by getting your friends on steam to vote and share!
Thank you!
Any questions please contact me directly

Screenshot 2016-04-13 22.49.21.png
Starting the fourth day after a major spike last night.

If you havent already, please take a look, vote and share.