Fall Guys On Mobile

Will Fall Guys Be On Mobile? (Idk if i chose the topic right)

Greetings @okani.1 !

We warmly welcome you to the Unreal Engine community! :medal_sports:

Just so you’re aware, this topic has been moved from the International forum category to the Community - Community & Industry Discussion forum category.

Just remember, when posting, please review the categories to ensure your topic is posted in the most relevant space. It’s okay that you weren’t sure which topic to choose. It happens to newbies all the time! :wink:

I’m hoping this discussion will get started for you soon!

Wishing you the best!

'- Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, apparently it is available on mobile in China, but the devs haven’t revealed any plans to expand that version internationally to my knowledge. Sorry to disappoint.

1 Like

Fall Guys is not currently available on mobile devices, but the developers have expressed interest in bringing the game to mobile platforms in the future. As of my knowledge cutoff date of September 2021, there had not been any official announcement or confirmation regarding a mobile release of Fall Guys. However, given the popularity of the game, it is possible that a mobile version may be developed and released in the future. It’s best to keep an eye on the official Fall Guys website and social media channels for any updates or announcements regarding a potential mobile release.