Failure in loading connections between map to it's meshes, mehes to their materials and materials to their textures. "Failed to find" Error massage

In class everything seemed to work just fine, but on my pc at home (windows 10 OS) the maps load with no models in it except some lights and cameras. In the outliner all the objects seem to apear, but in the viewport they are only pivot points (I can select them in the outliner and the gizmo apear in the viewport). I tried copying and pasting them to a different level and it seems they keep bing just nulls (empties) with the names of their supposed former asst. I can reconnect them to a model in my library (meshes folder) and it seems they keep thier oriention, so that’s good.

In the original level when I drag and drop new objects directly from the content browser the models apear, but with no material attched to them, also, when I reaplly a material, the coresponding one or a new one onto them, the material is missing its textures.

I belive that all the connection got screwed up somehow for some weird reason. there is no soloution to this anywhere on the internet and no one is talking about it, wich is very weird, seems like a plausible issue in a 3d platform and it needs to be adressed. I’m posting this here in hope to get some answers.