So everytime i want to launch a project it fails. It doesn’t matter if its a fresh project of Epic or mine. I tried to reinstall the Engine but it doesnt help. I tried version 4.11.2 and 4.12, same problems…
I’ll need to know a little more about the issue.
- Are you working from the Launcher Version or Source Version of the Engine?
- Are you able to successfully open the Launcher?
- Have you tried opening a project from the Project Folder (Unreal Projects>[Your Project]>YourProject.uproject)?
- Have you ever been able to work with UE4 in the past?
Please respond with this information and a copy of your dxdiag.
1- . Yeah i use the Launcher Version.
2- . I can Open the Unreal engine normally, the issue comes only when i open a project and then click the Launch button.
3- .Yeah ive tried. But its not helping.
4- . I know that ive tried it in the past (view month ago) with version 4.10. There was the same issue.
- To what device are you trying to launch to?
- Try deleting this file: C:/Users/Cascha/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.11/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc. and retry launching
- Please post your Dxdiag
I launch to Windows.
So I deleted the Boot.ddc but nothing changed, Same Problem.
Upon further examination of your output log, I found the following line:
LogPlayLevel: InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile: WARNING: SafeCopyFile Exception was Exception in mscorlib: Die Datei "C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.11\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Game.pdb" konnte nicht gefunden werden.
This is appears to be the same problem reported here:
Please download and install the Editor symbols for debugging as described in the answer to that post.
Alternatively, you may want to try simply not including Degbug files by disabling: Project Settings–>Packaging–>Include Debug Files
Let me know if either or both of these solutions resolve your issue.
I have a lot of work to do and will try it next week.