Failing to build demo on iOS

Actually, I have another dll for you to try. Same location, rinse and repeat. I have tested this one on PC and Mac and it definitely finds directories properly, so let’s see if it solves your deploy issues.

-Pete

Yes I am a full time app developer. I have apps on this device that were loaded from Xcode directly, and also a couple from Unity. Although, this is the first device I’ve had where it’s constantly asking me “trust this computer” and I say yes. Usually what happens is that if Xcode is seeing the device and the play button in Xcode shows the phone as a target I’m good. If not I have to reboot everything and then it works. That usually only happens once a week or so.

Ok great. That dll worked. Here are all the new logs. I saved both the UE4 log and the iPhone console log from the device…

Launch Log
iPhone Console

There are a few things I don’t understand still though. First, when I installed the app it took what seemed like forever for the splash screen to go away and the demo to come up. Then I wasn’t sure how to exit out of it from UE4, there wasn’t a stop button so I hit cancel. For example in Xcode there is a play button which turns in to a stop button. Once the app is loaded it’s loaded. Stopping force quits it but then it’s on the phone. Anyway, now if I run the app on the device I get that error message again about a server. How do I install it so it’s fully installed? Why is there a server at all?

Second, it’s not retina. It’s very low resolution. Looks good otherwise with soft shadows and some bloom on the lights. It’s just a demo so maybe I have it set wrong somewhere. But why isn’t the default setting on the phone to use the full resolution of the phone?

Thanks again for all your help.