Failed to updating dependencies

I am using Ubuntu16.04 and UE4.12,

However, when I exec ./Setup.sh
There are the following Instructions

Registering git hooks… (this will override existing ones!)

Github build
Checking / downloading the latest archives
Checking dependencies (excluding Win32, Win64, Mac, Android)…
Updating dependencies: 0% (0/23383)…
Failed to download ‘http://cdn.unrealengine.com/dependencies/2902827-fcb0d018c7244c24a109c548187a724e/04234427d8d25fa0fab43a01da1be2db97931c12’: The request timed out (WebException)
Result: 1

What I think it might be the incompatiable between mono and Ubuntu16.04

Hey -

Which version of mono are you using? Can you make sure that mono is installed/updated. If you are still having problems running ./Setup.sh, please try to build another engine version and let me know if you get the same error message.

I am having the same problem, except on a Mac, and I know I have a current install of mono.

I can download the big binary file by using the URL manually. Is there some way to give this to GitDependencies.exe directly so it can get on with things?

Hey -

Which branch of the engine are you attempting to build (release, master, promoted, 4.12, etc)? Just to confirm, after downloading the source code you are running Setup.command and getting this error? Do you have the same issue when trying to build the engine from another branch?

Hey ,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will follow up.

Cheers

I have the same problem.
Failed to download ‘’: Sharing violation on path /Volumes/ExtremeSSD/Engine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/SDL2/SDL-gui-backend/lib/Linux/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/libSDL2_fPIC.a.incoming (IOException)

on unreal 4.21 mac os