Failed to update Badges in UnrealGameSync

working on Unreal 5.0.1 release version from github. I’ve setup the UnrealGameSync with metadataServer, all the basic functions seem working fine.
And then I used PostBadgeStatus.exe to test setting badges (followed: Unreal Game Sync Reference Guide for Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine Documentation), and the badges can display if i reboot UGS. However, if i keep UGS open, and call PostBadgesStatus.exe, the new badges cannot be updated to display. And sometimes, all the badges were gone after invoking PostBadgesStatus.exe for some times and rebooting UGS, seems related with buildId param in the HTTP Get request, but i don’t know what’s the logic internally.
And i checked on GitHub, seems UGS keeps updating a lot in Ue5-main branch, but i failed to build it due to some compile errors.
I’m new to UE, anyone has any ideas? thanks a lot!

I mananged to succesfully build UGS of Ue5-main branch after fixing one param letter case compiling issue. and badge can update in UGS noramlly now. It seems the UGS bugs in Ue5.0.1-relase branch were all fixed in Ue5-main branch. O(∩_∩)O